Thursday, May 27, 2021

Fond memories with the game "spotto"

I don't care, I will get a yellow car. I don't even know how popular the game "spotto" is anymore, but that's one of the reasons why I want it yellow. I guess, I just wanna see kids point at my car, and maybe even punch their friends if that rule applies to them. Well, unless I were to've been going through a crap day so I drive outta being upset - seeing kids competetively point at my car would kinda ruin the moment. Anywho, continuing on, spotto still plays a pretty important role in my early teen years. Elaboration below.

Spotto was pretty borinig at first, but it wasn't until one of my first best friends to this day introduced to me the punching-the-arm rule back in 2015. I knew I wasn't very strong, and that they were much more muscular than me, but the game seemed pretty fair. 

One time I won one round, my friend'd tell me my punches hurt a lot. That, I found to be quite confusing since I knew I'm pretty physically weak. But then, in the end, it'd turn out it's just that my knuckles were really sharp. Sometime's when they'd win, I'd tell them, "ha! Ya thought that hurt?" only to get in response, "Ya want me to go again, then?" and then I'd refuse (as I should!). The rounds were pretty even, though. We're both artists, so I guess that played into our observational skills. 

The rule's weren't consistent and were changing all the time. Sounds bad, but honestly, I think that was part of the fun of it. Say, for example, the rule where uniform (or what's the word) vehicles weren't counted as yellow cars. Wonder what happened on the drive to Year 9 camp when my friend and I came across a land development site... (I lost!) Good times, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment